The Flight

Monday, 6 June 2011


After a rush preparation and a not-so-wonderful flight journey, im now sitting in my own room in Sheffield, United Kingdom. Summer has never been so different in my life, afterall we never had any seasons other than summer in Malaysia.

Lets talk about the not-so-wonderful flight. It was separated into 2 parts. My journey started from KLIA to Abu Dhabi, then from Abu Dhabi to Manchester. People are excited boarding the plane, well, I was greeting by a cacat-ed monitor and I was thinking "How am I going to survive 7 hours flight without the monitor?", come on I need movies!! Somehow it became normal again after the flight took off, I watched some movies, namely I am Number Four, Rango, and I Love Hong Kong. Yes, I Love Hong Kong, I watched it before but the movie list is so boring that I had to watch it again, and the worst thing is I am still flying with the same airway on the next flight, so still same shit.

Flight meals, nothing much to expect. Thats exactly what you should be expecting. When you expect nothing, things will somehow turn out to be great, and my first flight meal was quite good. And when you start expecting more because of a good first meal, your nightmare comes after. Heard anything about Hardrock Cafe? I suppose they dont serve Hardrock breads, because the Hardrock breads are on the flights, they can easily kill someone if the bread hit their head from a distance.

I know it doesnt look very nice, but its the first and best meal I had on the flight, beef curry with sambal

After the first part, we basically sat down and wait for about 3 hours before we board our next flight to Manchester, it is so tiring and boring to wait for transit. The second part of the flight is kinda straight forward, I did not get any sleep during the first flight so I kinda slept.

Chilling at Abu Dhabi waiting for transit

I wanted to sleep, but she wants autograph

The good thing was however, many people came to sent me off at KLIA, felt pretty good, ahem. Miss my dear, and hopefully she will be able to survive without me, hopefully she don't get any food poisoning from my mum's cooking.

P/S: I flew on Etihad Airways, if you plan to fly with one of those middle east airline, try to bare with the Arabian subtitles of the movies. Seriously, fuck that shit.

1 comments:

  1. E said...

    okie..i like your 4th picture very much!!

Post a Comment