What Do We Eat: Week 2

Monday, 13 June 2011

The picture up there is me testing the spaghetti =_=

Week 2 is quite an improved method, we don't go out to get our ingredients everyday..haha, we discussed the menu for the whole week and try to do all the shopping on Monday.

Monday:

 Peanut Soup, Brocolli with Oyster Sauce, Carrot Egg

Tuesday:

 Western Food! Fish Fillet, Fries, Egg, Hash Brown, Baked Beans

Wednesday:

 The Sweet & Sour Chicken I cooked! Taste and Look so great! :D

 
Vegetable soup, Fried Egg with Long Bean, Sweet & Sour Chicken


Thursday:
We have class from 9am to 6pm every Thursday, what an exhausting day, luckily its only once a week :( So we try to keep it simple. The original plan was to cook spaghetti, but the others wanted to have Shin instant noodle, so..

 Shin Kimchi Instant Noodle with Iceberg

Friday:
 Fried Vege, ABC Soup, Steamed Egg

Saturday:

Went for Manchester trip, so prepared something simple, just throw everything in and ta-da!

 Chicken BahKutTeh

P/S: Normally I eat instant noodle / rice for breakfast and lunch, on schooling days I prepare my own sandwich, Egg mayo & ham, Strawberry jam & Peanut butter sandwich are my favourites! Just bought a quarter pounder burger steak, so I'm gonna try something new tomorrow :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment