Luck? Or just pure Blur

Monday, 7 December 2009

Just when I thought everything is getting better, bad luck never fails to stalk me. Yesterday I caught the flu again, 3 days after I recovered from the previous one. Nevermind, I'm okay now. Then I realise that I lost my sweater which I just bought 2 months ago. I don't know how people can actually lost their sweater? (In this case me)

It sounds like such a small case compared to me losing my phone earlier, but for me this is the worst thing possible to happen right now.

I will be going to Genting 5 days later
I couldn't afford another one now

It's not even about the money, it's about getting something you really like.

I don't know how to survive this week's lectures
Can anyone sabotage the aircons?

I guess I left it in the lecture hall, after the Friday lecture. And I only realise today, It's Monday now. By now it should be with some Indian cleaner auntie's son or something. Damn.

And I paid RM10 for a U-turn outside the toll. RM5 out and another RM5 in. WTF. Cant even blame luck for all these, I'm the blur king living in my own fantasy land. DAMN

0 comments:

Post a Comment