Exam, the Gathering, and the Phone Call

Monday, 27 April 2009

Today I had my first resit paper of my life, Building Technology and Practices 1. I prepared for a whole 2 weeks, I spotted the questions correctly, but yet I don't know how to do some questions because the lecturer changed the questions style. I had never seen something like that before, I knew everything in the notes, but it's just like nothing you can do even you have the notes in your hand. Rain falls down pretty heavy after my exam, indeed, just nice and suitable.

After that I went to Bukit Bintang with Juno, headed straight to Sg. Wang to find a hair product that I always wanted to buy and able to find it after looking for it in a few shops. Here is it:

Sebastian Xtah Crude Clay

It cost RM45 for the small bottle (which I bought), it cost rm58 at Saloon. I wanted to try this as my Schwarzkopf wax are finishing. Then we went to Low Yatt because I wanted to check out the price of the mousepad that I planned to buy, Razer eXactmat. It cost RM99 so I decided not to buy it first, then we met up with Ame and her bf, and also xiaoting and Nek (Who came late).

We went to Yaki-yaki buffet restaurant as planned for our dinner and it costs RM50 per head even in promotion period (RM75 normal price). I actually thought it was RM38 and I got to know that that was the price for tea time after. Let the pictures do the talking, din't want to elaborate more on these already ^_^

Large variety of chickens, beefs, chicken bacons, lambs, fishes and more

Grilling Salmons!

Everything was going fine then we fared well to each other after enjoying the dinner. As I stepped out of the restaurant I saw 2 missed calls on my phone, from my dad. I called back while walking to the Monorail, my mum picked up.

Mum: Where are you?
Me : I'm at outside.
Mum: How's your exam ah?
Me : Like that lor, 50-50.

*Dad started to bug mum and took the phone

Dad: What you said again? How's your exam?
Me : 50-50, around that.
Dad: Around that? Means most likely will pass lar?
Me : No, half-half.
Dad: *WTF-ish slang* What? After so long of preparation you tell me you might actually fail?
Me : So? (Already in "beh song" status, please understand that I haven't got any sleep in more than 24 hours)
Dad: @#$%^&*

*As the volume increases, so was the distance between the phone and my left ear, when I finally bring the phone close again, dad continued, I think he realised that he was too over.

Dad: Ok la Ok la.

I hanged up without a word. I don't know what he said, nor that I want to know. Later on I got another phone call from dad's cell which I did not pick up (I din't notice), it must be mum, I think. I switched off my phone, I din't want to talk to them. After a happy gathering, afterall it only takes one phone call to ruined your day.

Yelling is not going to help, Dad.
And yes, I hope you see this.

You was a great dad, but not today.
Happy father's day.
But you're deeds ain't worth a present from me this year.


I thought parents should said something encouraging, rather than yelling and showing no contribution. Fuck This.

1 comments:

  1. 瑞婷 ❤ (◡‿◡✿) said...

    relax relax ~

Post a Comment