What's so good about Good Friday?

Friday, 10 April 2009

Today is Friday. Friday is damn good. So it's Good Friday.

What's so good about Good Friday? Jesus die loh. Why Jesus die people say good? LOL. Yeah I'm a typical guy with no religion concerns. So I have no knowledge about Good Friday so I googled it. And the conclusion, like what I stated, Jesus die lah!

Do Christians celebrate Good Friday? My friend used to have holiday at National Service by pretending to be a Christian, then he went home and party. If Jesus got nailed at Good Friday, Christians should be crying for him every Good Friday instead of having fun, isn't it? Instead I saw people having BBQ sessions, celebrating the holiday, WTF, totally unlogic. Maybe they celebrated it because Jesus actually resurrected? No Idea.

My Good Friday Artwork: Jesus Maro

From what I know they have some ceremonies at Philippines where people nail themselves on the holy cross and claim to feel no pain like how our Indian buddies did during Thaipusam (or Deepavali?), hail the holy power of Hindu gods and Jesus.

You believe meh? They sure eat drug one lar, ask them let me knife them see die or not.

Happy Good Friday, Ciao.

P/S:
I'm not insulting Hindus/Christians/
Catholics, if you are pissed, get a life and try to understand jokes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment