Back to ma Life !


Thursday, 9 April 2009

I had a really awful year 2008, I failed my exam for the first time, my friend got ditched, and then another friend got ditched, a good friend passed away, and then I got ditched.

This "Suehness" continued in early (1st quarter) of year 2009, I had my worst 6 months in my life from Sept 2008 to March 2009. Got stuck in misery but no longer. I figured myself out of it.

I am hereby to announce that I'm back, healed and as good as new ;) and to reintroduce myself, hi I'm mira, or lh. My Chinese name will remain as a mystery, because I hate it, LOL.

I'm currently starting to prepare for my exam at end of this month / early May, looking forward to continue my student life in Setapak and to meet new friends in a new environment. First of all I need to get a place to stay. Anyone got an empty unit at Genting Kelang / Wangsa Maju / Melati Utama? Contact me please.

First choice: Melati Utama

Planned to further my studies at Taylors but things din't went too well. I can skip the first year of degree with my qualifications but they do not offer year one this year because the course is still new so I'll go for UTAR Setapak, get PTPTN loan and go shopping, muahahahaha.

That's all for now, Ciao.

4 comments:

  1. Juno said...

    i tot update wat tim =x
    good to see u back =D welcome back dude

  2. 瑞婷 ❤ (◡‿◡✿) said...

    ppl get PTPTN for study !!! u take lai shopping !!! good student ni =X

  3. Juno said...

    sry ba.. i can tell u more than 5 out of 10 oso take to shopping =/

  4. tifoso said...

    1st time read ur blog, hehe..
    yeah i had the same awful year.. jz tat the sequence of things happening is diff..

Post a Comment