Mini Shopping Trip: MeadowHall

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Took a train to MeadowHall today, everyone around has been there except us, took us long enough! One month plus here in the UK yet have not visit the nearest shopping center, its the 6th largest shopping centre in the UK with more than 250 stores.

Did not have much plans here, just want to get some clothes for Jason there. However I got sucked into Ted Baker as I reach and I saw a bag~ I'm in love with it. Its something similar with a Calvin Klein bag I saw few months ago which cost RM300++, and it cost that less because its defective ~_~. 

Ted Baker Bag

Its on sale now at £35, original at £59, however, this is the last of its kind in that store, and the most important thing is, its defective, once again :( the handle is worn off, and to compensate that the manager only offer a 10% discount on top of the sales price, how sad. 

Compared a few shops and finally got a pair of shoes for myself.

Fred Perry!

£35 for that pair, not too bad there. Walked in all sports stores to find a Lacoste for my brother, and a Nike/Adidas for Jason and end up failing miserably. Nice pair of Lacoste cost too much there, cheap ones are ugly, I did saw a pair of decent Lacoste before I left, its consider cheap at £48.

Went to put on a Ralph Lauren also to make sure I can fit in so that I confidently order online :D Nevertheless got some clothes for Jason at a few stores. Must treat him well because I love his sister! haha :P

Primark singlet + shirt set

Primark polo with hoodie

H&M junior tee

H&M junior tee

H&M junior tee

I found out that I can fit it those Junior tee's aged 10-12 years..LOL. okay the white one was abit tight. Makes me wonder why the same age from the same brand are different in sizes.

P/S: Can't help looking for bags when I came home, and I found the Ted Baker bag! Gonna order it soon! Shopping continues this weekend at Bicester Outlet Village!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    SHOPPING!!!!!
    oh i hope that i can shop as much as i want too :)
    see you soon, take care!
    I love shopping!
    Pretty yiplee

Post a Comment