Day Trip 4: Bicester Outlet Village

Monday, 18 July 2011

Went to Bicester Outlet Village today. Similar to Cheshire Oaks, but not too similar. There is more than 150 outlets here, the arrangement of the shops is really in a 'village' style, like how you enter a village and walk until the end, just replace the houses with the outlets and you got the idea.

While not having major sports brand such as Nike, Adidas, Sportsdirect, however, there is a larger choice of branded outlets here, namely Gucci, Burberry, Fendi, Dior, D&G, Prada, and alot more expensive outlets.

It took 3 hours to travel there from Sheffield, its located near London, and its quite far. And again I walked all by myself to do a swift swipe on what shops are there and what I wanted to get over there. And the results:

Kipling, Lacoste and Fred Perry

Went into Ralph Lauren first and notice its a super crowded shop despite its large store with 2 storeys. Cant even walk properly in the crowd, saw some really nice shirts but did not have my size.

Recently I'm quite obsessed with bags, and I don't really know why. I loved Kipling's design style since some time ago when I saw people posted one of the bag on Lowyat forum, Kipling in Malaysia seems to sell quite expensive there. 4 of us went into Kipling and walked out with 6 bags.

Bag from Kipling, £61, the monkey's name is Willy

Went to Radley too, this time for woman bag. Saw a nice bag, thought to buy for my pretty dear.

Radley bag, £44

But I did not, at least not yet.

Then I went to Lacoste to get my brother a pair of his long wanted Lacoste shoes.

Lacoste shoes, £40.50

Then to enhance my sexiness I bought a semi transparent Fred!

Doesn't look anything special here

See it? Fred Perry polo, £37

I failed to resist the temptation, this is the 3rd black Fred polo I have bought. Need to stop buying the same thing again and again and again. Its actually not too "transparent", haha. I got it because the printed logo is special in this edition. This polo cost a fortune on the internet.

Total Spending: £61 + £40.50 + £37 = £138.50

Next stop: Liverpool !

0 comments:

Post a Comment