Mail is here! Again :D

Monday, 18 July 2011

Mail is here again, this time, its the bag I mentioned earlier, ordered from Ted Baker official webstore!

Beautifully packed

As said before the bag I saw was defective so I went to search for the bag, and saw it on the webstore, and its on sale too! Original RRP was £59, sales price was £35 plus another £5 for delivery, next day delivery - just one day to reach me!

The bag

Something funny that they emailed me after I make my payment. 

"Ted Baker
Confirmation of your order ref: 213270

We've got your order and you have impeccable taste.

Our team will now check your details and get your order ready. You'll receive another email to let you know when your order has been despatched. "

Apparently if you order from them, you have impeccable taste! They rub their customers' shoes too :D

The bag and a beautifully printed receipt

0 comments:

Post a Comment