Love Will Find It's Way

Friday, 4 September 2009

I remember where I sat there,
And you sat right behind me,
Gossiping with the others really loud,
I felt annoyed back then,
While trying to concentrate and fight the sleepiness.

But then I saw you,
Everything became so worth it,
I hope you were there for me,
Seems like you never notice me.

Then we met again in another room after a few hours,
But it's no longer the same,
I couldn't concentrate,
Because I was looking at you.

You look so special among the others,
Not beautiful,
Just pure special,
Maybe just for me.

But that was the 2nd,
and the last time that we met,
but not for long.
I believe we will meet again someday,
We have too many things in common,
Like you said,
What's meant to be will find it's way.

I don't wanna meet you now,
It's just not the right timing,
But someday,
And somehow,
We'll meet after all,
Then I'll introduce myself, Hi.

Till we meet again, bye :)
"What's meant to be will find it's way"
If it's meant to be, love will find it's way.

Just a little story,
and I know the ending is yet to come!

P/S: Just read the words in red, It's the main point that I want everyone to know, I seldom read long blog posts by others (But sometimes, I do read, especially close friends), so I don't expect too many of you to read every words, :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment