Spot the difference


Monday, 22 September 2009
 
Do you know how fast time past when nobody actually realise? Eugene posted a series of pictures taken years ago on facebook earlier while he's at India missing everyone else, then I realised how different is everyone in just a few years time, good and no good. With everyone studying at different places, we tend to meet each other much lesser, unlike back in the secondary school where we met almost everyday. Somehow that was years ago, everyone grown older and mature, while me still being childish, jajajajaja :P

Present to you, Me, 2004/2005


Right side lar

Dec 2006



Year 2007/2008





June 2009



I din't really aware of the huge difference before because I din't keep old photos, thanks to facebook I've saw some of my old photo again. This pictures make me feel confident to start on my diet plan again, and I'm writing this post for some motivation. I'm abit fatter than the 2nd picture now, that was taken like 3 months ago T.T, was out of control recently, hope I can control myself and get used to the diet life quickly again! I need another 10kg's off my body!

And shoutouts to miss WhyWhy, you are slim! Don't keep say you fat lor

8 comments:

  1. your bff said...

    who is miss whywhy???

  2. Eugene Mah said...

    i need 20kgs ON my body

  3. Edward said...

    yy so panai jia jia, sendiri comment ask who is miss whywhy

  4. your bff said...

    come i giv u 10kg lh giv u 10kg..enuf lo..good!! =)

  5. Edward said...

    take 20 from me better :D

  6. Chuan Meng said...

    lol 10kg for me too xD

  7. Eugene Mah said...

    haha, mayb u shud hav repair the comment thing earlier. see now more ppl leave comment :)

  8. Edward said...

    No lar i dint notice earlier, coz logged in ones can comment -.-

Post a Comment