Homealone Blackout In The Midnight

Friday, 4 September 2009

Earlier I got abit suspicious because somewhere in the early-July (Lunar calendar) there was a blackout at my house, at 5am!? I was alone at house, online youtubing as usual then boom, the next second I was covered in darkness.

The first thought that goes through my mind wasn't about the "July-thingy", I was afraid of thieves because my neighbour just got robbed few days before that happened. The first thing I do was plug in my laptop's battery, and turn it on again, for the lights, then reach to my handphone, using it as a torch light to check the main electric box because I have no idea where's the freaking torch light.

After confirming that there's nothing wrong with the electric box, I opened the door and check outside. I relieved abit when I saw no lights everywhere, because it means there is no thieves, no ghosts, its the weaklings from TNB causing trouble. Some of their crew must have been smoking and blow up the transformer or something, haha.

It was so hot then, I cant really sleep, and there's nothing I can do in the dark without electricity, so I grabbed my keys and head to a nearby 24hours mamak stall, stayed in the car and online using their wireless :D, well I did bought a drink there also, so it's not consider stealing I guess?

The first thing I did: Wake up and get my msn back online!

I was watching drama online unti l my battery went dead, then head home when the sun is almost up, lied down and tried to sleep, and when I was just about to fall sleep, the electricity came back, and I was awaken by the my neighbour's alarm, great, yet sucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment