First Chapter of my Uni life

Wednesday, 4 June 2009

Yesterday and today I had been busy settling stuff for my uni application, which turns out to be really tiring and disappointing.

I called them yesterday morning, asked them if I can collect my offer letter. They called me back, and claim that I can collect it so immediately I prepared and went to UTAR PJ from Taman Melati. Took a cab to LRT station, then spent 40minutes on the LRT to reach PJ, take another cab to UTAR.

Right before I step into the admission office, I received another call. It says "UTAR PJ". I was about to say I'm already here, but the ah gua said, actually you have to collect your letter at KL Campus. I was like WTF you asked me to come and now this. I asked politely if I can collect it at PJ and he replied: Your course is at Setapak MAAAA of course you must collect at Setapak LARRRR. OS: "You asked me to come, WTF"

Okay so I accepted the fact, it was to late to collect it back at KL so I went to KL campus the next day. Wasted like RM20 just for transport. I woke up abit late the next day, went to TARC to settle something, then arrived at UTAR at their lunch hour. Actually their staff was inside there but they din't bother to entertain me at all.

At last when I finally get to talk to someone, she said that my offer letter is not here yet. WTF?! PJ asked me to collect here and you told me that it's not here yet? Of course I asked in a polite manner, and the lecture starts.

Communication style between campuses

"That's why lar, you all always wanna apply last minute, then u all come and rush us, we rush PJ, PJ scold us lor, waiting for result also can apply first ma". OS: Apply need pay RM500 if my result not ok I cannot refund the RM500 lar, auntie!

The communication between 2 campus is so poor, the services, the manners are worst than the mamak stall at my place. And I doubt if they used telephone / email, Retarted Uni!

To UTAR:

1 comments:

  1. Juno said...

    i like that grass mud horse =x

Post a Comment