My Future Wife


Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Yeah after so long the long awaited new iPhone is finally announced - The iPhone 3G S (To those who just bought a new iPhone 3G, R.I.P). What? What's the difference? Got "S" lar, can see or not? Blind ar? LOL

The phone will be released June 2009, it's almost 1 year after the first release of iPhone 3G. This time it comes with a choice of 16/32 gb instead of the 8/16 one. Might expect a few months of delay until it reaches the Malaysian shore, so still got some time to work your ass off for the cash!

Let's take a look on a few major specification changes compared to the iPhone 3G.

Pros:
*Camera : 3.15 mp with auto focus (Previously 2 mp with no auto focus)
*Battery Life: 30 hours music time (Previously 24 hours)
*Bluetooth: Bluetooth v2.1 with data transfer supported (Previously only support earphones)

Cons:
*Almost guranteed that the price will raise when it comes to Malaysia (Compared to existing iPhone 3G), still relatively higher price than same standard smartphones of LG, Samsung, HTC.
*A camera with auto focus but no flash??!!



Yes, the price might be high, you can get a 5mp or even 8mp camera smartphone with better functions out there. But from my opinion, I just love the Mac OS, and if I'm buying the phone, I'd be paying for the OS, not the shitty camera. A brand new iPod touch in Malaysia cost RM1.6k, with 1.6k you can get a iPhone 3G from Maxis with a 1 year contract which contains all the functions of iPod touch and also a nice and stylish phone.

Come on guys before flaming me, this is like what LV, Gucci and Prada did to the girls all around the world! I really wanted to get one myself but I dont think I have money for it, so it remains in my dream :P

1 comments:

  1. 瑞婷 ❤ (◡‿◡✿) said...

    huhuh ! my future husband is this oso!

Post a Comment