Sunday Shoping Day

Monday, 22 June 2009

Don't know why nowadays wanna go out so much, feeling broke but still spent like crazy, haha. Went to Pavilion with Juno, because both of us have nothing to do in a nice (heavy rain) Sunday afternoon, so we wanna shop lar! You think only gals love shopping meh? I don't think so lor! :P

I woke up at 3pm+ and mo here mo there abit, by the time we reach there its already around 5pm. Bad for us we set nice nice hand hand some some already go out big rain, reach Pavilion that time already look like sakais, LOL.

At 5pm we went to Pavilion food court cari makan, after survey one round I still go back to my favourite stall, the vietnamese! The beef hor fun there really nice lor, but ate before already so I ordered this Saigon Seafood Fried Noodle, Juno also order same thing but he insist wanna try that beef noodle, I keep spam that beef noodle very nice, LOL. So we thought wanna walk until hungry then come back for dinner at the same place.

So we walk around here and there, went into 29318938291312 shops but bought nothing. Then we saw BMW road show, went to "open eye sight" a little, cannot afford to buy also can look see look see mar, haha. There was this new BMW Z4 Sport car, so sexy lor, but cost rm580 k lar, 5 years later sure can afford anyway, confidence! After that went to Coffee Bean to drink my favourite vanila coffee, still nice and owns Starbucks like forever.

Me driving the almighty BMW Z4 sDrive 35, okay lar not driving but still :P

From the rear

Toy BMW car, wonder how much it cost? Ori one not ciplak!

Thought wanna watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen at Wednesday, so called some friends to ajak a lil. Then head to GSC to get tickets and I was really shocked. WTF it's sunday but tuesday, wednesday and thursday ticket for 7pm-10pm all sold out. So popular meh Transformers? T_T

Fan made poster obviously, LOL @ Much More Megan Fox, hahaha

The official one

Then no choice lor, watched the trailer and left. The trailer at GSC was longer version than the one I watched on YouTube, nice lar make me feel like wanna watch it immediately. Then head back to my one and only interest shop - Esprit!

After look see look see then I decided to buy a jeans, but then I was high and obssessed to get the Esprit membership card, so bought another T-shirt + Juno's 2 T-shirt to total up until we get over RM300. It was so complicated because of some "normal price items with normal discount" and "discounted item" facts, which I don't wanna explain here. At last we got ourselves a total of like RM400 item, that actually cost RM320 after discount. Finally can get the membership card of my favourite brand jor, yeah :P

Lurve Esprit

And I wanna celebrate lor, I bought my first M size T-shirt in like many many many many years, can wear M size dy, damn happy, LOL.

See or not? M size! Finally T_T

At last we were so broke that we decided not to dine at Pavilion already, ended up eating at mamak stall back at home, so cham T.T Anyway still got few outings this week ler, wanna save for upcoming ones. Juno have one session of Transformers at Wed morning then another one with me and the others at night, nice movie, so double up lar watch 2 times :D

P/S:
Why no picture of me and Juno? Because we don't camwhore like the gals :P
Why no picture of food? Too Hungry Lar!

1 comments:

  1. 瑞婷 ❤ (◡‿◡✿) said...

    huhuhuh ~
    shopping tak ajak !!!
    Next time i can borrow ur E-spirit card to get more discount liao haha!

Post a Comment