Bouncing at the end of Holidays

Friday, 29 May 2009

Hi.

After months of vacations finally I can go back to study already *excited*, just don't feel like wasting time anymore doing nothing.

Got an offer from underminer a few days ago to work as media at several Dota sites ( DA and Garena ) for upcoming Asia Cyber Games because I previously worked for the best eSports site - myMYM before they got screwed by their sponsors. Just decided to reject it because that's really time consuming.

Back in serious stuff, my result is finally out, and surprisingly I got an A-, I expected it to be at the boarder of fail and pass, haha. Thanks to Juno and Xt because they promised to pray for me *touched*, but i know Juno sure blow water only one, haha.

Traveled down to KL yesterday, such a busy schedule. Kuantan -> KL (Titiwangsa) -> Taman Melati. Then continued this morning Taman Melati -> PJ -> Shah Alam. I'm at my home at Shah Alam now, and will leave for Kuala Pilah (Negeri Sembilan) in like few more minutes and then back to Kuantan. Wow faint.

Submitted my Application form at Utar PJ this morning but sadly haven't receive any offer letter or bills yet, not sure if I'll attend Monday classes.


I wanted to watch Monsters vs Aliens, my friends are going to watch it tonight but I can't make it back to Kuantan in time T_T

Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment