Rest In Peace, Little Cat

Friday, 28 August 2009

It's July in the lunar calendar now, a.k.a Ghost month, where most Chinese believe that ghosts are free to wander around in human's world. So things often get abit spooky~

Well I went to dinner with my family, and there's a cat around, then my sister got stunned, she got this furryanimal-phobia, a rather serious one. Whenever cats or dogs appear in her sight, she will stop eating, start complaining, and keep watching so that they don't come to close, and if they do, she starts screaming and run. So as usual she did what I said, and we had our dinner in her screamings (Even the boss asked what is happening)

Later at midnight, I received a call from my dad, he want me to pick up my sister from her friend's place. So I went out, got into my car, and realise that I din't bring my gate remote, so I went back in and get it, just before I open the gate, I saw a cat stucked between the gate, I thought I opened the gate earlier, which I din't. I quickly opened the gate, thinking that it's nothing serious. The cat fell down as the gate opened. I walked closer to investigate, the cat is dead, with blood all over the floor.

I felt so bad because I murdered a cat, but I was in hurry, so I quickly pack it into a plastic bag and threw it away, the cat's eyes never close, I felt so bad. I really wanted to bury the cat, but there's no soil around outside my house. After flushing away the blood, I went to pick up my sister, and told her how "precise" was her timing to call me at that moment so I can avenge her, as she got frightened by another cat earlier.

When I got home, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Then I figured out something. How can a cat stucked in between my gate, if I was opening it? The gate must be closing, in order to do so. So I texted my bro, who went out earlier.

"Did you see a cat around when you left just now?"
"Yes y?"
"U close door tersempit the cat, the cat died, u wan come pay white gold?"
"I going back now"
"Nvm, I settle d"
"What you did? Wash?"
"Throw lo, where got place to bury, the cat no close eyes, sei em ngan bai"
"Not me not me, the door fault"
"U la din't see properly"
"No la, nw july, tin yi, cat did bad tings, door tai tin hang dou ny"

I din't reply after the last message, I felt so sorry for the cat, but I felt abit better that I'm not the murderer, rest in peace little cat, I'm sorry, and I'm sorry for my brother, and I would've bury you if i could. Rest in peace.

P/S: I'm an animal lover myself, and I really felt sad about this, if only my brother could check if the gate is closed nicely, the cat wouldn't die, he got gripped right in the neck, and if my brother saw it earlier and release the cat, it would've survived. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Juno said...

    RIP cat zai.. amitabha

  2. Edward said...

    sei dak hhou cham

Post a Comment