Four Happy Seasons <3

Friday, 14 August 2009

Is it just me or what? It felt like 930290319 people around me are having their birthday in July and August, season to get poor, haha. Went to the famous 4 Happy Seasons restaurant to celebrate Chon Wai's birthday earlier. Such a shame that it's the first time that I went because I live so near, wanted to go for ages =/

As we arrived we rushed upstairs, the Winter restaurant, but it's too packed with customers, it says its 15`c in there, knowing that I still went there with shorts and sandals, LOL. No choice lor so full so we went to the Spring section, which basically have nobody, except us there.

2 words to describe all : Eat and Camwhore!

Shiang Yi's HK Style Mix Grill Volcano Rice, so imba name =/

Kok How's Pineapple Thai Fried Rice

Chon Wai's Rock Lamb Shank

Mix Combo Platter

Grilled Black Pepper Lamb Chop, mine :P

Winnie's Kali Rice from Jail

Juno and his Seasonal Fried Rice

CREAM~

Hide behind slim liao, LOL

Pretending that it's our birthday :D

Again =/ Kok How

Group photo, sY, Juno, CW, Kok How, Winnie, +WAA

Birthday boy + Birthday Cake

Some Spring Scene:


Chon Wai Happy Birthday ^_^

Ciao.

P/S: As I got back to home after the celebration I looked at my msn, there's an offline msg, guess what.


Another birthday guy, same place OMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment