My Wishlist - The 5 C's

Saturday, 21 March 2009

Have you guys ever dreamt that you can have anything you want? For free? I bet you did, quite a while ago I actually had this opportunity in the Facebook game Pet Society where I was so wealthy back then I can grab whatever I want in the Luxurious store for my "pet" until Playfish (The company that runs Pet Society) decided to spoil our fun and banned me recently. Fine I'm not going to blog about that, but what you would like to have if you got the money? LV Gucci Prada's? Hey girls, be logical! ;) I'm here today to share what I wanted, not too dificult to guess, just like normal guys.

The 1st C - Connection


I am so frustrated because of the uber slow speed of Streamyx and I seriously need a new connection. And P1 Wimax will be my choice, if you ask me. As I've mentioned earlier in my blog post "Slow internet?", the speed is really awesome. You get 24XX kbps download speed for a 2.4mb package, you get more than you pay? Cool right?

Price: RM150 Installation, RM 99 per month for 1.2Mb line

The 2nd C - Camera


The Sony Cybershot T-Series DSC-T700/N. This is one good looking camera that offers really good specs for amateur like us. I'm not a fan of artistic photographs and I don't camwhore, but I like to take pictures with friends, of friends, to keep every happy moment we had together, and a good camera is what I need!

Specs:
  • 4GB Internal Memory
  • 10.1 Mega Pixels with Super HAD CCD
  • Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens with 4x Optical Zoom
  • 3.5" Full Wide Touch Screen LCD
  • BIONZ Image Processing Engine
  • Double “Anti-blur” Solution: Optical SteadyShot and ISO 3200 High Sensitivity
  • Improved Face Detection Technology for Children and Adults
  • Smile Shutter
  • Intelligent Scene Recognition
  • Photo Album & Scrapbook
  • HD Slide Show with Select Music Playback
Price: RM1,500

The 3rd C - Cell Phone


My top priority in my list now - Apple iPhone 3G, ROFL. Okay don't flame me, it's just a dream. Really one expensive sexy babe out there! Like most of Apple product, stylish, cute, sexy, both exterior and the interior. Excellent performance, no-lagging issues. I can watch drama's with it, imagine that, woohoo! Unfortunately I don't own one of these. Perhaps the only turn down would be poor camera but hey, thats why camera is in my wishlist too right? But no doubt, you can get better phones at the cost but who cares, It is the Apple iPhone 3G we are talking about here!

Price: RM2,500

The 4th C - Computer


Not that I'm not satisfied to my Dell laptop now but if I'm moving to KL I would like a desktop. Perhaps a quadcore processor? *saliva* I always wanted those high-end gaming desktop that might cost RM10k and above for the whole set. What a monster, GG. If that's not posible, a Sony VAIO laptop ain't that bad either :P


Price: Super Desktop RM10,000?
Sony VAIO Laptop RM5,000

The 5th C - Car


Currently I'm driving a little Mira (Kancil), and before this I was driving my Hyundai Matrix. Notice the difference? My friend Ms. Cheng laughed for 30minutes at me when I went to fetch her with the "cute" Kancil for the first time. What's so funny? Damn I don't like the Kancil, I miss Matrix but oh well. I'm not talking about dream cars like Sport cars, Ferrari, Merz etc. Lets talk about something you might actually afford to buy in the future (without your lottery prices). To be honest Mini cooper looks really cool to me but then I don't wanna be too "cute" again so my choice would be - Honda Civic.

Price: RM110,000+

Just what any ordinary guys want, don't flame ;) And my birthday is at November if you wanna get me presents. I'm kind and I don't want you to take 20 years and failed to buy a good present so just choose from above. Ciao ^_^v

1 comments:

  1. genojk said...

    dream on

Post a Comment