Mr. No Luck :(


Tuesday, 10 March 2009

I actually planned to cook porridge today so since I have an appointment with 1 Handsome + 1 Pretty for breakfast at 7.15am so I decide to buy pork at the pasar to cook. Then when I got home I marinated the pork and put inside the porridge which I cooked during midnight with the almighty rice cooker. Then I throw everything into the Pot and turn on the fire, went to living room and watch tv.

Then something went really wrong when I started to smell this "hangus" smell then I rushed into the kitchen, by that time I already know too late. :( I guess I was overconfidence because I cooked the same thing last week and it tasted really nice.

Pai Guat in the porridge

So I tried to take out the pork see whether can eat or not. Ate a little bit then throw everything because I was really full after the breakfast, so waste! Porridge 100% certified, hangus-ed.

Look OK but smell terrible

So after all this shit nothing I can do so I decide to clean up but things just won't go according to my plan today and I wonder what's wrong!

Walao tap open already, no water one?!

Okay later I remembered that my mum told me there will be no water supply this few days before she left for KL. W-T-F.

It's only 9.20am now and I dont know how many shits like these are waiting for me later, there are unclean plates, knifes, pots in the kitchen, and no water supply. Not much left in the bathroom and I have absolutely no idea how to clean up the mess so far, without water.

Call me Mr. No Luck :( what an unlucky day (so far)

0 comments:

Post a Comment