End of my Livealone Life


Saturday, 8 March 2009

Its already like 2 months since I live alone in my hometown after my family move to KL. I kinda enjoyed it at the same time bored. Yea, you get freedom for the price of loneliness. Okay I admit I am free even if I stay with my family, but still not quite the same.

My brother is returning to the "home sweet home" after 3 months in the "camp bitter camp" National Service and will stay with me for quite a while. So my individual Streamyx line goes bye bye. Duh, the line was never superb good anyway.

I'm going to KL for a day or so next Thursday so if you guys out there wanna date me, here comes the chance! ;)

Its the "White Day" or Japanese version of St.Valentine's day next Saturday, 14th March. Where there will have a holiday in Japan for couples to date each other and single like me to stay at home to cry in their own blanket. So happy and sweet White day for all the couples and for those without someone who loved you, someday it will be your turn right? (Of course I'm trying to tell myself too)

Ciao.

1 comments:

  1. Juno said...

    cry ur head =D

Post a Comment