Life is good, and meant to be good

Friday, 27 November 2009

So it seems that the Paypal thingy won't work out after all, kinda having all kinds of shit over me lately, maybe I din't work hard enough to get what I want. People tends to see me relaxing all the time, it wasn't my intention to create an image of a lazy dude, but I really plan for myself, what to do on Monday, Tuesday, even what I want in the future. When I rest, I play hard, and when I really work, I can do my stuff real fast, and nice.

I dont take serious stuff easy, assignments for example, is really giving me alot of stress. One thing I found interesting is that I have no worries on upcoming presentations at all, I'm completely confident on those, even I've done nothing, right at the starting point, is this good or bad? Overconfidence? I don't know, but time will tell.

Speaking of my future, I see myself working over at Singapore, as a stepping stone for my carrier in Dubai. Yes I wanna work in Dubai, I guess every single young QS, especially males, will want a job there. Highest pay, latest technology, largest projects, there is no limit what we can learn there, and it's a dream that must be fulfilled for us in the construction industry, perhaps it's the most happening place for us.

Personally I've came across to alot of people, broken up or always single ones lately, alot of them are starting to feel lonely. Is this a phenomenom? Single life is still great but something is always missing, really really feeling empty sometimes I guess? Maybe problems of people around me affected me day by day driving me crazy.

Seems like it has been quite long ago since I wrote something this personal, everyone is acting strange lately, even the weather is strange. I've got emails saying that we can see snow in Malaysia? I hope it's real, but it turns out to be the biggest joke of the month. 4 hours of sleep last night, 4 hours of class, 4 hours of driving, must be those, everything is going out of order today.

A longer weekend this week, clear up my mind and finish up my assignments. And to all my dear friends, life is good, only if you know how to live it good, treat yourselves better, everyone deserves a good life, and life are meant to be enjoyed, that is what I've been telling myself at least. Cheers, good day for those who successfully read up this post up to this point.

P/S: Thanks to my lecturer that taught me success is not necessary dificult to achieve, and there's always a shortcut to it, if you know how, and if you do it right. Quoting Mr. Gopala, "People always say that success is a long way, nonsense"

1 comments:

  1. chaoE said...

    People always say that success is a long way, nonsense. :-) good!

Post a Comment