Getting unlucky



Wednesday, 18 November 2009

"Long story short say", I got 1% Luck on the facebook application today (yesterday night) :|



Despite getting such a low luck percentage, I never really cared, for me it's just an entertainment. Throughout the day everything was going fine, classes up to 7pm, everything going good, assignments all planned, happy chatting in the class, learn stuffs from lecturers, everything was perfect.

Then on my way to dinner with some friends I lost my phone, I thought it was in the car, but apparently it was not. At first I cant reach the phone, 30mins later the phone was switched on, but nobody picked up the phone.

After dinner I drove back home, then I wanted to check my car again for the last time, while trying to reach Digi Customer Service. I head to my car, spamming my remote control button but my car didn't respond, so I unlocked the door using the key directly, arming the alarm. As the siren rang I search for the button to stop the siren, it didn't work. Then I realise why, the button got loose, and fell out.

I called my father, he was with his friend somewhere near Batu Caves, so he came over while I waited for him there, everyone was looking at me, even the security guard came to ask. After sometime he manage to hot wire and bypass the system, then I told him I lost my phone. My original plan was to inform my mum first instead of my dad, but I never expect to see him, so no choice and as expected He's not happy with that.

He asked me to get a new phone at the weekends when I'm back in Kuantan but I rejected :( I've already lost 2 phones in 4 years :| and they've already spent enough for my brother's laptop. So he asked me to get my old phone back, currently owned by my uncle's maid (OMFG?!) T_T

I guess most of my friends know my "secretly desired" phone is an expensive one, so I'd have to rely on my PTPTN (shame, I know) if I really want to get it. PTPTN is dissapointing me again again and again, no news after one month wtf. Really unlucky lately, hopefully everything will get better.

Thanks Pon for sharing your luck, thanks YY for the encouraging comments, thanks Da Jie and Chaoe for walking 391932191 km with me to search for my phone.

P/S: I got 93% one day before the 1%, then I got 83% now :|

0 comments:

Post a Comment