Convocation Day

Recapture from printed photo, me receiving the ultimate blue stick from Datuk I-Don't-Know-Who

Monday, 27 July 2009

Had my diploma convocation earlier. Few days before that I went to do some brief shopping with Juno because I don't have any formal attires at KL. First we went to Jusco Wangsa Maju. It's on sales because of Jusco member day a.k.a old stock clearance day. Parked my car miles away and walked over just to find ourselves stuck in the middle of a battlefield. Basically you can't really walk, it's stuffed full with people. Bought a pair of shoes and slack, then continued our shopping spree the next day at Pavilion. Bought another shirt and tie and good to go!

Woke up at 7am to get prepared on the big day, picked Chaoe and Ying Ying and then headed to college, and we're actually almost late! Everyone already had their gown and mortar board on them already =___= After some messed up dress ups, we entered the hall.

Surprisingly there were no bla bla bla speech after the VIPs entered, they went straight to the main point. Took some pictures while waiting for our turn, did some chit chatting and gossiping. Ying Ying kept spamming that she had a bad feeling that she will fell down on the stage because of her high heels >< and the girls are worried about their cell phones because they had no pockets, wahhahahaa owned.

Taking pictures while waiting for our turn, Left to right Ying, Me, Waili, CK

Then after collecting the stick/cone without the diploma cert inside, we continued chit chatting for an hour or so until the ceremony ends, that we finally got out of the hall for the typical convocation camwhore sessions, which as usual starts from our parents. A big surprise to find out that my photographer ffk me because he wanted to sleep, so I asked sweet Winnie to take picture for me and my parents, with my pathetic handphone camera ):

My parents left shortly after (like after 2 pictures), WTF no give face =_____= grrr... Then I continued our camwhore session with classmates, coursemates, friends, strangers, whoever lar, LOL.

Dad, Me and Mum

Me and Mum

Group photo

CW and me

CW, Me, Winnie

Waili, Me, YeeChin, Chaoe

Mini one

And the horde
Tai Yang Gong Gong's mood damn good that day, he had fun torturing us, note that we're on long sleeves + tie + gown + mortar board, OMFG. Left after 2 hours of camwhoring, had my lunch with Winnie and good noon nap~

0 comments:

Post a Comment